CINEMAXX1.NET
Demi memberikan facilitas yang lebih baik, Silakan Login Account anda! Jika belom ada, silakan daftar baru! [ Pastikan anda login untuk melihat link-link di forum ]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CINEMAXX1.NET
Demi memberikan facilitas yang lebih baik, Silakan Login Account anda! Jika belom ada, silakan daftar baru! [ Pastikan anda login untuk melihat link-link di forum ]
CINEMAXX1.NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despicable Me 2010

Go down

Despicable Me 2010 Empty Despicable Me 2010

Post by Admin Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Despicable Me 2010 Despicablememovieposter
In a happy suburban neighborhood surrounded by white picket fences with flowering rose bushes, sits a black house with a dead lawn. Unbeknownst to the neighbors, hidden beneath this home is a vast secret hideout. Surrounded by a small army of minions, we discover Gru (voiced by Steve Carell), planning the biggest heist in the history of the world. He is going to steal the moon. (Yes, the moon!) Gru delights in all things wicked. Armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays, and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way. Until the day he encounters the immense will of three little orphaned girls who look at him and see something that no one else has ever seen: a potential Dad. The world's greatest villain has just met his greatest challenge: three little girls named Margo, Edith and Agnes.

Homepage | IMDb | Wikipedia
IMDb Rating: 7.9/10 (2,383 votes)
RottenTomatoes Rating: 80%
Genre: Animation | Comedy | Family

Download :
Part1:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part2:

Part3:

Part4: