CINEMAXX1.NET
Demi memberikan facilitas yang lebih baik, Silakan Login Account anda! Jika belom ada, silakan daftar baru! [ Pastikan anda login untuk melihat link-link di forum ]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CINEMAXX1.NET
Demi memberikan facilitas yang lebih baik, Silakan Login Account anda! Jika belom ada, silakan daftar baru! [ Pastikan anda login untuk melihat link-link di forum ]
CINEMAXX1.NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget Me Not 2010

Go down

Menurut Anda Film Ini:

Forget Me Not 2010 Vote_lcap0%Forget Me Not 2010 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Forget Me Not 2010 Empty Forget Me Not 2010

Post by Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Forget Me Not 2010 Forgetmenotj

Lam Yee is a school teacher who cannot remember anything happened to her before 15 years old. Discovering her boyfriend has another another woman, Yee attempts to commit suicide, but gives up the idea when she meets a child wandering in the street. Suspecting the child may be one of the students in her school whose parents have suddenly died of a car accident, she takes care of the child as if he is disease. When traditional medical treatment fails to cure the child’s sickness Yee brings the child to try a Chinese folk ritual called “soul-calling” – an evil expelling ceremony to cast out the demon that has scared away the child’s soul. The ceremony unveils the true identity of the child which, to her surprise, is related to her mysterious past!

Language: Cantonese
Subtitle: English
Year: 2010
Genre: Drama,Thriller, Mystery
Cast: Grace Yip, Raymond Wong, Wayne Lai, Carl Ng, Elena Kong

Vote CINEMAXX1.NET Jika anda suka dengan forum ini , click disini
Forget Me Not 2010 2010r

Download:
part1
part2

Download Dengan link lokal: click disini
Admin